Tikkun Olam - The Flow of Giving and Receiving
Food for Families
Kehillat Veahavta continues to help local families in need with nutritious food products. Every four months, the list of families is updated and deliveries are made, thanks to our amazing volunteers and those who contribute food, including our bnei mitzvah.
How can you help?
1. Bring dry food produce to Ariella during the week. Gidonim str. 49 | 052-845-7897
Requested food items include: dairy products, meat, eggs, oil, flour, cereal, rice or anything you would like served at your own table.
2. Donate via the Kehilla (tax deductible)
- BIT to this number 050-4806400
- Bank transfer - 199723, 12/625 - Hapoalim, Zichron branch
- Credit Card by phone or just stop in at the Kehilla
3. Bring food produce to the Kehilla, when you come for activites.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP