Bnei Mitzvah Program
Kehillat Veahavta's Bar & Bat Mitzvah Program is open to all!
- A weekly, 10-week group course for the Bnei Mitzvah participants, plus two sessions with parents, led by Rabbi Elisha Wolfin and the Program Coordinator, Aviva Freedberg.
- Individualized assistance in learning the parasha!
- Learning the Trope ("Taame Mikra") with Aviva
- One-on-one assistance by Rabbi Elisha in writing a personalized drasha
- Lessons in the ceremony of putting on Tefillin, prior to the Aliyah L'Torah
- Individual sessions are also held between rabbi Elisha, the ben or bat mitzvah, and the family of the participant, culminating in a wonderful, individualized bar / bat mitzvah either at Kehillat Veahavta or at a location of the family's choice.
The ceremony may be held at Kehillat Veahavta's synagogue, or elsewhere in the greater Zichron Yaakov area.
There is also a special Bar and Bat Mitzvah program for those living overseas who wish to have their Bar or Bat Mitzvah in Israel in or near Zichron Yaakov.
For additional information and/or to set up a meeting to discuss your celebration, please contact Aviva Freedberg at 050-480-6400 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org